It’s time to #MeetWilden! Meet Wilden Sales Team Member, Nina Pekarek!
1. How and when did you first get involved with Wilden and what is your role?
I just started recently (April 2016) with Wilden, but it already seems to be forever, because I not only have great colleagues they are also like a big family to me. I used to be a real estate agent in Vienna, Austria for many years before we decided to move to Kelowna.
2. What are some of your favourite things about working for Wilden?
All the possibilities Wilden has to offer! With townhomes, single family and exquisite high end houses … and the best part of that is, it’s all surrounded by nature. You are not only buying a house – you get the life quality at the same time.
Even though the development is never standing still, which also leads to a lot of pressure … the work ethic and people always come first. Everyone treats each other with respect. I am very glad to call myself a part of the Wilden family!
3. What is your secret super power?
Some people and animals believe that I have the superpower of Dr. Dolittle.
4. What are some of your favourite ways to relax and play in the Okanagan?
I love the outdoors (except camping), taking our dog for hikes in the beautiful mountain region and spending time with my horse – it’s like therapy for body & soul.
5. If you were to build your dream house in Wilden, what are some must-haves you would include?
It would be a house on one level, lots of privacy, a view, nature trails around it and a pool of course.
6. What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you?
That I actually have a sense of humour.
7. What is your favourite locally made product?
I really enjoy the wine of the region.
8. If you could give $1M to charity, which one would you choose?
I would give half of it to the forest fire department, because fires could hit anyone living in the Okanagan. The other half would go to an animal rescue.
9. If you weren’t living in the beautiful Okanagan, where else would you live?
I guess I would move back to my roots: Vienna, Austria