Wilden Presentation Centre
Visit our Presentation Centre & see what Wilden has to offer.
Welcome to our new Presentation Centre located at 1454 Rocky Point Drive, Kelowna! Meet our sales team and have a look around this exceptional Show Home built by Wilden Constructions. We will be happy to show you a large 3D model of the entire Wilden community, so you can visualize both current and future real estate development.
Opened daily 1-5 pm except Friday!
Call or e-mail to book a tour!
About the Showhome
Nature inspired materials and contemporary influences are taken into a new era of bright and open spaces. Discover the seamless flow of indoor and outdoor living while enjoying stunning views of the Okanagan lake-scape.
Designed to take the passion for cooking and turn it into a recreational activity with socializing at its core. The layout ensures a seamless flow between appliances, the butler’s pantry and indoor/outdoor serving bar. Whoever is doing the cooking is always part of the party.
- Counter height fold-away window wall turns into a serving bar for the outdoor kitchen/dining area
- Butler’s pantry with separate cleanup station with its own dishwasher and sink
- Steam and convection ovens, microwave oven and warming drawer centrally located at eye level and can easily be accessed from both the kitchen and dining areas
- High gloss, easy-to-clean, polyester resin cabinets reflect natural daylight into the kitchen
- Quartz waterfall island
- LED pot lights placed throughout the ceiling
- Natural Basatina countertops
- Dramatic Olive veneer backsplash and island facade with easy-to-clean glass surface
- Slide-out range hood with lights extends during use and stays hidden when not needed
- Built-in Thermador refrigerator and integrated panel dishwasher blend seamlessly with cabinetry.
A spacious and private indoor/outdoor retreat. Views are best from the king size bed, deep soaker tub, and large outdoor lounging patio.
- 9’-ceilings enhance the feeling of spaciousness
- Plush luxurious 100% nylon carpet with comfortable underpad
- Floor-to-ceiling windows showcase stunning lake and valley views and fill the interior with natural light
- A half-height wall wraps around the head of the bed providing a privacy screen from the ensuite and closet space
- Dressing area features an expansive floor-to-ceiling mirror
- Private outdoor lounging/viewing patio with an Italian-tiled floor
- Ensuite with heated floors
- Double vanity with wall-to-wall mirrors
- Large seamless glass enclosed walk-in shower.
Trades & Suppliers
Krueger Electrical Services
Mara Lumber Home Building Center
Built-in vacuum system
Shaw Flooring/Ploutos Enterprises Ltd
Kelowna Ready Mix Concrete
Ener Air Board
Energy Star program
Exterior concrete finishing
Exterior glass railings
Exterior siding, soffits, fascia and stucco
Coast Exteriors Ltd.
Geothermal HVAC system
Geotility Heating & Cooling Systems
Jeremy Newell Design Inc.
Insulation and soundproofing
Interior concrete finishing
Interior & exterior design
M3 Creative Limited
Interior glass railings
Elegance Moulding and Stairworks
Interior trim materials
Elegance Mouldings and Stairworks
Interior woodwork and trim
Pro Set Enterprises Ltd.
Landscaping and paver installation
Ferguson Land Surveying
Robinson Lighting Ltd
Mirrors and shower doors
Coast Wholesale Appliances
Tony‘s European Painting
Wiltech Security Systems
Fun Water Pools
Touchscreen Presentations & Website
Trusses and floor system
The Well Dressed Window
Windows and exterior doors